Homemade Hard Seltzer Cocktail Recipes: The Aperol Spritz
- Cooking /
Learn how to Make Homemade Hard Seltzer Cocktail Recipes at Home
Are you ready for some summer cocktails? We’re in love with our new book, The Hard Seltzer Cocktail Book, features dozens of recipes to add a little kick to your Whiteclaw, Truly, Bud Light, Mike’s Hard Lemonade and more.
The Aperol Spritz: The Queen of Homemade Hard Seltzer Cocktails
This classic Italian apéritif isn’t just good before a meal—it’s always spritz-o-clock in my book. You can use soda water instead of the prosecco, but it’s much more fun to triple down on the alcohol.
- Fill two glasses with ice. Split the Aperol between the glasses (3 ounces each).
- Split the prosecco or soda water between the glasses (2 ounces each).
- Top each glass with half a can (6 ounces) of seltzer. Garnish each glass with an orange wedge.
- 6 ounces Aperol
- 4 ounces prosecco or soda water
- 1 (12-ounce) can orange hard seltzer
- orange wedges, for garnish
Live your best hard seltzer life with the original cocktail book designed to make your favorite bubbly boozy beverage all that much boozier, from sparkling cosmos and daiquiris to a twist on the ever-popular Aperol spritz. Make every season hard seltzer season! The wildly popular sparkling beverage is a tasty, low-cal treat on its own...butLearn more